1. The Bid/Bids shall be accompanied by BID SECURITY in the form of:
- a) Cash/Manager's Check in favor of City Treasurer of San Carlos City - Two percent (2%) of the ABC
- b) Surety Bond callable upon demand issued by a surety or insurance company duly certified by the Insurance Commission as authorized to issue such security. - Five percent (5%) of the ABC
2. Secure bidding documents from the BAC Secretariat Office at a non-refundable fee of P100.00 (per City Ordinance No. 10-26)
3. Sample or Brochures of the materials (if required) shall be attached to the bid documents.
4. Your price offer must be valid for 70 calendar days.
5. Award will be made to the Lowest Calculated Responsive Bid (LCRB) that is the most advantageous to the government subject to post evaluation by the BAC.
6. The government reserves the right to reject any or all bids, declare a failure of bidding or not award the contract based on RA 9184.